[Rollei] Rollei f3.5 Lenses

Hello Everyone-

I see that the post-war Rolleis were furnished with a variety of f3.5
lenses; the Tessar, or course, but also the Zeiss Jena Triotar, and the
Schneider Xenars and Xenon.

How do these lenses compare among each other? (leaving the Planar and
Xenotar out of the discusion). Are the 3.5Tessar, Triotar, and Xenar
essentially equivalent optics from different sources? Was the Xenon a
premium offering relative to the other 3.5 lenses.

Ed Balko
Pleased to be using my f3.5 Automat again