RE: [Rollei] How do I use a Rolleinar?

> > ..a red dot on the lens for the viewing lens,
>
> Yes the red dot is supposed to tell you where to start when attaching
> the viewing rolleinar ; there are 3 positions at 120 degrees, only one
> is the good one. The two "wrong" others will yield a lateral image
> shift.

The red dot is usually at 10 o'clock position when you start mount it and it
rests at 12 o'clock position when it clicks. I think it would have been
easier if F&H had put it at the same position as the flange that's on top
when you mount it, similar to most SLR lenses. So you start with the dot at
top and rotate until it clicks.

Just a thought,

Siu Fai