Re: [Rollei] Friday FS: Lamborghini camera bags

- --MS_Mac_OE_3095442904_163045_MIME_Part

on 2/1/02 6:05 PM, Jerry Lehrer at jerryleh   wrote:

I know where these bags are made, so I could buy
a few, put on a Mercedes emblem, or Ferrari, BMW.
or perish the thought--PORSCHE!  I could sell them
by onezie-twozies on Ebay, and clean up.  Nah, if I
did it, it would be fraud; so I won't.

They were made in Italy for Tonino Laborghini, and the Lamborghini
crest is original, as is the Lamborghini name and logo molded into the
rubber used on the sides and bottom.  I also have a Lamborghini
briefcase covered completely in the tire tread rubber, but I'm not
selling that.  Other Lamborghini items I have from those days are
driving glasses, shaving brush and mug (both shaped like pistons),
and I may still have a silk scarf or two.  I'd forgotten about all of this
until a recent studio cleanup and house remodeling project turned
up all sorts of stuff in storage.

Bob

- --MS_Mac_OE_3095442904_163045_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rollei] Friday FS: Lamborghini camera bags</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 2/1/02 6:05 PM, Jerry Lehrer at jerryleh   wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>I know where these bags are made, so I could buy <BR>
a few, put on a Mercedes emblem, or Ferrari, BMW. <BR>
or perish the thought--PORSCHE! &nbsp;I could sell them <BR>
by onezie-twozies on Ebay, and clean up. &nbsp;Nah, if I <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>did it, it would be fraud; so I won't. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
They were made in Italy for Tonino Laborghini, and the Lamborghini<BR>
crest is original, as is the Lamborghini name and logo molded into the<BR>
rubber used on the sides and bottom. &nbsp;I also have a Lamborghini<BR>
briefcase covered completely in the tire tread rubber, but I'm not<BR>
selling that. &nbsp;Other Lamborghini items I have from those days are<BR>
driving glasses, shaving brush and mug (both shaped like pistons),<BR>
and I may still have a silk scarf or two. &nbsp;I'd forgotten about all of =
this<BR>
until a recent studio cleanup and house remodeling project turned<BR>
up all sorts of stuff in storage.<BR>
<BR>
Bob
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3095442904_163045_MIME_Part--