Re: [Rollei] Prism finder for 6008i

Jerry:

I don't need no stinkin proof!  When I look through the prism on my 2.8f
it is decidedly darker than when I look through the prism on my 6008i.

You engineers are all the same!  Stop measuring everything... go out and
take some pictures! Photograph a palm tree in beautiful La Jolla! Take a
picture of a hang glider at Torry Pines! Go visit Borrego Springs! Take
a self portrait in the nude!  Uh, No, that's probably not a good idea.