RE: [Rollei] How'd they do that?

Hi,

I designed scanners/pre-press equipment for a company named Imagitex, and
they were bought by Dupont...and I seem to remember the film being
Dupont...but I could be mistaken.  It was way cool though.  I'm sure it
would be easy to do with an inkjet these days, since you can print inkjet on
clear mylar...

Austin