Re: [Rollei] Scissors straps on eBay...

- --Boundary_(ID_W1scSJvVfDch01DiygPCXw)

Roy

On the contrary, I believe that auctions are very efficient, at separating
fools from their money!  And I speak as one of those fools.  In a frenzy
I have overbid at the beginning of an auction and hopefully waited for a
bigger fool to outbid me.  Most of the time they didn't.  Proving that I
was the biggest fool.

Jerry

Roy Majoe wrote:

> In all likelihood, it's because of trigger-happy ebayers who don't know any
> better -- case in point -- the same strap was offered by the same seller in
> a different auction (closed an 15 min. later) and that one went for $86.
> Just shows you how inefficient auctions are.

In a frenzy
for a
Proving that I
ebayers who don't know any
in
$86.
Behalf Of Austin Franklin
these.

- --Boundary_(ID_W1scSJvVfDch01DiygPCXw)--