Re: [Rollei] Advice needed

JP

The ring condition is exacerbated by the fact that it is out of focus.
Try
duplicating the setup, but focus on the eye instead of the peeled
tangerine.

The word "bokeh" comes to mind, but it is an expression used mostly
by Leica and Nikon people.  Rollei people have better things to talk
about.

I am certain that others will have a better reason for the phenomenon.

Jerry