Re: [Rollei] Stereo

- --------------080508040107050505040202

One of the joys of med school was learning how to "read" stereo xrays
(eg, a skull) w/o stereo glasses.  You cross your eyes, producing two
visual images.  The trick is to hold your eyes crossed and eventually
your images will fuse.  Voila, stereo!  Although I'm a bit out of
practice, I love to do visual stereo anytime I'm presented with the
required two images.  Try it, it works!
    ... but beware of your mother's warning: "Stop that this instant.
 Your eyes will get stuck like that!"
Huff

>Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:16:07 -0700
>From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld  >
>Subject: Re: [Rollei] Re: OT: Letter in NY Times re Digital Photography
>
>I was thinking something more along the lines of a stereo wall display,
>with squares. I ordered 15 cameras last semester, of which we still have
>a dozen left. I think that a display, with stereo glasses, would go over
>well with the students. ...	Slobodan Dimitrov

- --------------080508040107050505040202

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
stereo xrays (eg, a skull) w/o stereo glasses. &nbsp;You cross your eyes, producing
two visual images. &nbsp;The trick is to hold your eyes crossed and eventually
your images will fuse. &nbsp;Voila, stereo! &nbsp;Although I'm a bit out of practice,
I love to do visual stereo anytime I'm presented with the required two images.
&nbsp;Try it, it works! <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ... but beware of your mother's warning: "Stop that this instant. &nbsp;Your
eyes will get stuck like that!" &nbsp;<br>
Huff <br>
  <pre wrap=""><font size="+1">Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:16:07 -0700
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
 href="mailto:sld  &gt;</a>
Subject: Re: [Rollei] Re: OT: Letter in NY Times re Digital Photography

I was thinking something more along the lines of a stereo wall display,
with squares. I ordered 15 cameras last semester, of which we still have
a dozen left. I think that a display, with stereo glasses, would go over
well with the students. ...	Slobodan Dimitrov</font></pre>

- --------------080508040107050505040202--